Plumbers Chatham – Leaks, Burst Pipes And General Plumbing
For most people finding Plumbers Chatham is essential, the last thing they want to do is unblock drains and mop up leaking or burst pipes, and that is absolutely fine because that’s what Plumbers Chatham are here for!
Recently had problems with my boiler and needed a local plumber in Medway quickly to repair my boiler. I spoke to Robinson Heating & Plumbing and they were very friendly and came and repaired my boiler within 2 hours. Very happy and warm now.Recommend anyone looking for a plumber in Medway to use this company.–Liz Newman, Chatham, Medway
He is a true gentleman, the advice he gave me was really helpful. First class workmanship, he cleaned up after himself every day and i feel the money i paid was well spent. I would definitely recommend him. I 'm pleased to have found MY plumber for future projects. WELL DONE AGAIN.–Peter Stanley, Rochester, Medway
fantastic job, took a little longer than expected but worth the wait we had the whole bathroom completed by Robinson Plumbing & Heating. I have recommend to a friend already.–Jean Oakes, Strood
Local Plumbers Chatham
TD Robinson Heating and Plumbing Chatham offer a one stop shop for all your plumbing needs as one of the top local Plumbers Chatham has to offer. We have a great reputation and pride our business on offering an amazing service at a low cost. When searching for local Plumbers Chatham, please ensure that you’re dealing with vetted gas safe registered engineers. TD Robinson Heating and Plumbing offer a local 24 HR emergency plumbing & gas safe service across the whole of Chatham.
For the more adventurous types though, here are a few pointers:
- First things first, you need to identify whether you have a blocked drain. If your sinks are not emptying quickly, or your toilet does not flush, then you more than likely have a blocked drain.
- Once this has been established, you need to stop using the drain, so no more water in the sink or loo, until it’s been fixed.
- You will need ‘drain rods’ for the next job, or a telephone would be just as good. Then you can give our Plumbers Chatham a call. (01634 510445)
- Lift the lid off the drain cover This can prove tricky; you might have to use some thick string around the handle and PULL with all your strength.
- Attach an ordinary plunger to the bottom of the rod, and then do your stuff. Plunging and twisting in the same manner that you normally would do in the sink or loo. If you don’t have a rod, a mop will suffice.
- Flush with a bucket of water.
- If all this fails, then you definitely need to call us @ Plumbers Chatham on 01634 510445
Local Plumbers Chatham
- Affordable and professional.
- TD Robinson Heating and Plumbing was founded over 15 years ago.
- Reoccurring clients.
- 24/7, 365 days a week, including bank holidays.
- All of our plumbers are fully qualified & gas safe registered.
- Vans fully stocked.
- No job too small.
- A combined skilled plumbing experience of over 40 years.
- Gas Safe Registered Engineers
- Boiler Repairs and New Boilers
- Central Heating Systems
- Leaks and Burst Pipes
- Taps – Inside and Outside
- Toilets, Bathrooms and Showers
- Overflows, Cylinders and Blockages
- Power Flushing
- ALL Work Guaranteed and Full Public Liability Insurance
Call TD Robinson Heating and Plumbing Chatham today on 01634 510445
The information on all of our websites is to provide helpful advice for our customers. However, this is friendly advice, not professional and should not be relied upon.
So searching or the best Local Plumbers Chatham has? Call TD Robinson Heating and Plumbing Chatham today on 01634 510445